Express Entry

Express Entry is a management system for skilled foreign workers who want to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents through particular Canadian visa programs. Skilled foreign workers must complete an online Express Entry profile, which includes information about their family, English or French language skills, education, work experience and other factors.

FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program
Criminal Lawyer

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is for skilled foreign professionals with at least one year of full-time work experience in an eligible occupation during the last 10 years. The FSWP is based on a points system and a minimum of 67 points must be attained from English or French language skills, work experience, education, age, offer of employment in Canada, and adaptability.

FSTP – Federal Skilled Trades Program
Senior Attorney

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for eligible skilled foreign tradespeople who want to live and work in Canada as permanent residents. An applicant must have a minimum of two years of full-time paid work experience in a qualifying skilled trade during the previous five years. If they also satisfy the English or French language criteria

PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
Financial Lawyer

Canada’s provinces and territories have their own local needs for skilled foreign workers, which is why the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) was created. Nine provinces and two territories, in close cooperation with the national Canadian immigration agency, have developed their own programs to attract foreign workers who have the occupations and skills that are needed in their part of Canada.

QSWP – Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Family Lawyer

The French-speaking province of Quebec has created its own special program for skilled foreign workers in collaboration with the national Canadian immigration agency, known as the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP). This is a points-based Canadian immigration program that has two main steps. A foreign worker will first apply for the QSWP